© The copyright of this website belongs to THE BILBAO FINE ARTS MUSEUM FOUNDATION. 2018
© Succesion Antonio Saura / www.antoniosaura.org / A+V Agencia de Creadores Visuales 2018
© Fondation Oskar Kokoschka, 2018, VEGAP, Bilbao
© Fundació Antoni Tápies, VEGAP, Bilbao, 2018
© Sucesión Pablo Picasso, VEGAP, Madrid, 2018
© The State of Francis Bacon, VEGAP, Bilbao, 2018
© Zabalaga - Leku, VEGAP, Bilbao, 2018
© De las reproducciones autorizadas, VEGAP, Bilbao, 2018
B. Conditions of use of the www.museobilbao.com website
- The present conditions govern the permitted use of the URL page http//www.museobilbao.com, referred to hereafter as the Website, created and managed by the BILBAO FINE ARTS MUSEUM FOUNDATION, referred to hereafter as the Museum, whose registered office in Bilbao is at 2, Museo Plaza. Accessing the www.museobilbao.com Website implies the complete acceptance of the present General Conditions by the person who accesses the Site, referred to hereafter as the User.
- Those texts, databases, logos, graphic and documentary designs, navigation structures, source codes and any other element contained in this Website are the property of the MUSEUM and are protected by laws and international treaties regarding intellectual and industrial property.
- Those images of works of art reproduced on this Website, particularly those contained in the ON-LINE COLLECTION AND PICTURE SALE section, referring to works belonging to the Museum Collection, are likewise equally protected by the laws of intellectual property in accordance with those rights that correspond to their legitimate owners.
- All trade-names, commercial names and distinctive signs of any nature that appear in the Website are the property of the MUSEUM or Third Parties. Access to or use of the Website does not give any User any right whatsoever regarding the previously mentioned elements.
- Users must equally refrain from suppressing, eliminating or manipulating the Copyrights and all other identifying data from the reservation of rights of the MUSEUM or Third Parties or of any of the different technical devices used to protect the Web and its contents.
- All hypertexts or Third Party links to this Website will be linked to its Homepage. Deep links, framing and any other unauthorised misuse of Website contents in favour of Third Parties is expressly forbidden. The inclusion of links does not imply, under any circumstances, the existence of any relation whatsoever between the MUSEUM and the proprietor of the Website on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval of the said Site's contents and services by the MUSEUM.
- The MUSEUM will not be held responsible for any damage that might be caused to any USER's computer equipment for any reason, whether on account of any other reason out of the MUSEUM's control or non-attributable to the administration of this Website by the MUSEUM.
- The present Conditions of Use and the Provision of Services that may be carried out using this Website are subject to Spanish Law.
- The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond agree to submit to the competent courts of your domicile or final consumer.
- Any reproduction, adaptation, translation, modification, communication and public communication, distribution or any other exploitation in all or in part of the content of this Site, carried out by whatever means or media, electronic, mechanical or any other, particularly regarding the works of art whose images are reproduced on the Website, is hereby expressly forbidden, except when previously authorised in writing by the MUSEUM. Infringement of the afore-mention prohibition will lead to extra judiciary procedures, civil and penal procedures and their corresponding consequences.
C. Legal Information
The FUNDACIÓN MUSEO DE BELLAS ARTES DE BILBAO [BILBAO FINE ARTS MUSEUM FOUNDATION] is registered in Section 3 of the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country under no. F-96, C.I.F. G95122321, and domiciled in Bilbao (48009) Spain, Museo Plaza, 2. Tel. 94 439 60 60, FAX 94 439 61 45, email@example.com