While you are visiting the museum, please help us look after our common heritage.
Works of art are unique, valuable objects that we must preserve for future generations.
Your collaboration is requested so that all our Visitors can enjoy the Museum to the full and exhibition hall supervisors can do their jobs properly.
Please observe the following rules:
- Works of art are fragile and can be easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Intellectual property and reproduction rights restrict the taking of photographs of works of art and their free circulation.
- To avoid bothering others, the use of mobile phones is not permitted inside exhibition halls.
- Guide-dogs accompanying the visually-impaired will be allowed entrance to the museum. The entrance of any other animal, however, is strictly prohibited.
- The Museum has a Cafeteria where visitors can take a break and eat and drink. Please do not take food and drink into the exhibition halls.
- For your convenience, the Museum provides a Wardrobe and Left Luggage Service where visitors can leave umbrellas, back-packs, bags and packages. For security reasons, umbrellas, packages and bags larger than 40 x 40 cms are not allowed into the museum.
- Children are very welcome. Please keep them close by, however, and make sure they behave themselves properly.
Organised groups of more than fifteen people must designate one person as being responsible for the group in order to make things simpler for other visitors.