After the museum's temporary closure due to the healthcare crisis caused by COVID-19, it is reopening its doors to the public with new times and prices and adapting its activities to ensure a safe visit.
These conditions may be subjected to changes which will be announced with enough advance notice. Thank you in advance for your trust.
The menu of services and the safe visit protocols may be viewed
- 7 €
- 3,5 €
- Friends of the Guggenheim Museum, Artium and Basque Museum, and large families
- Bono Artean
- 18 €
- Each for combined entrance to both the Guggenheim and the Fine Arts Museums, Bilbao.
- Friends of the Museum; ICOM; youths aged 25 and under; docents, journalists and guides with identification; persons with disabilities; unemployed persons
- Visits to the permanent collection ABC. The Alphabet of the Museum will be free from 6 to 8 pm (except Sundays).
- To be eligible for subsidised and free admission, valid supporting documents must be shown.
- Promotion: Botín Centre / Chillida Leku / Bilbao Fine Arts Museum
- 20% discount off a general ticket by showing the receipt proving a previous visit to either of the other two institutions. Applicable once per ticket at each of the museums. Cannot be used in combination with other promotions.
- The audio guide can be downloaded free of charge onto each visitor's mobile phone via a QR code. It includes the permanent collection in its current guise in "ABC. Alphabet of the Bilbao Museum", the exhibition "Masterpieces from the Valdés Collection" and the children's audio guide "Queremos contARTE"